Rose City Reader offers a tour of Europe through books combining two of my favorite things – reading and travel. It’s a stay home as much as possible year for me so I love this arm chair travel challenge.
- Bulgaria – Baba Yaga Laid an Egg by Dubravka Ugrešic
- Czech Republic – The Unbearable Lightness of Being – Milan Kundera
- Russia – Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- United Kingdom – Nutshell by Ian McEwen
- Ireland – The Gathering by Anne Enright
I’ll no doubt read many more, but this will joyfully get me to the Deluxe Entourage level.
Happy travels all! And happy reading!